Breeder Guarantees puppy to be healthy and free of any genetic disease at the time of adoption via a full veterinary exam prior to adoption. Your new puppy will receive first set of vaccinations and at least 2 deworming, microchipping. tail docking and dew claw removal if applicable. You will receive documentation via health record.
This health Guarantee does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycaemia, or parasites such as Giardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, chemicals, garbage, food, accidents, or physical injury.
Breeder is not responsible for parvoviruses mites, pneumonia, mange, heatstroke, ringworm, conjunctivitis, fleas, ticks, and ear infections once puppy has left Breeder’s hands. Buyer is responsible for keeping their puppy away from contaminated areas, out of the heat and cold drafty places.
The breeder is not responsible for dental related costs. The health guarantees excludes dental work.
If the puppy should develop a genetic inheritable disease, which severely impacts quality of life, as diagnosed by the buyers veterinarian at the buyers expense, and reviewed by our Veterinarian at our expense, by the age of two years old.
A FULL refund or a replacement puppy will be given at the breeders discretion. Replacement puppies are not available year round. Buyer agrees to wait for said puppy for a period of up to 12 months.
Your puppy is warrantied against hip and elbow dysplasia until the puppy reaches 2 years of age. This warranty will be null and void should the dog be allowed to become overweight or found to have stress and impact injuries as diagnosed by the veterinarian at the buyers expense. Buyer agrees to follow exercise guidelines for prevention of injuries to hips and elbows provided by the breeder. The buyer agrees to get clearance from the veterinarian before starting any jogging programs or agility classes. The buyer agrees not to spay or neuter their dog before 12 months of age to allow joints to finish growing. Unless otherwise given permission by the breeder.
The puppy will either be replaced, reimbursed for the cost of care, or up to but not exceeding a full replacement of purchase price, or given a full refund of purchase price.
If the puppy should die within 6 months the Buyer must have an autopsy performed at Buyers expense to determine cause of death.
As the breeder of these puppies I feel responsible for the life of the dog. If Buyer wishes to rehome the puppy at any time during the dogs life the Buyer agreed to offer the breeder first right of refusal to take the dog back to find an approved home. The dog must be examined prior to refund being given at the buyers/owners expense to be determined to be in good health by a Veterinarian. Any expenses related to this exam, ear infections, mites, lice, fleas, impacted anal glands, missing vaccinations rabies, etc etc will be the buyers responsibility before a refund will be given.
It may not always be feasible for the breeder to take a dog back. In this case the owner may seek out a suitable home to be approved by the breeder and contact information provided.
You may not euthanize, dispose of, rehome the dog while expecting compensation for the dog without written approval by the breeder first.
The Breeder guaranteed to be available for advice on anything related to your puppy behaviour, training, diet, grooming and health for the lifetime of your puppy. I’m here and very willing to help when and where I can, and can quite often save you money.
1. The buyer agrees to only feed high quality puppy food for a minimum of two years for the growth period of their puppy.
2. The buyer agrees to keep their dog at a healthy weight at all times during the first 2 years of growth. Please keep in touch with Breeder for assistance in this or any area.
3. The Buyer agrees to keep their puppy houses indoors, this puppy is never to be left outside un attended. All dogs can jump, dig, and climb fences especially when theirs a desire to procreate they even mate through chain link fences.
4. The buyer agrees to properly socialize their puppy during the critical socialization period up to 16 weeks.
5. the buyer agrees to take a minimum of one basic obedience class with their puppy and provide proof of completion to the breeder within the first year of life.
6. The buyer agrees to keep on an appropriate vaccination schedule, for vaccines and rabies, heart worm as recommended by your veterinarian. A long with yearly wellness exams.
7. The Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their puppy is over 18 months of age. There should be no repetitive stairs before 3 months, jumping in or out of a car or truck before 6 months. Jogging on trails before 12 months or sidewalks and pavement before 18 months Puppy will follow exercise guidelines provided by the breeder.
8. Buyer agrees to keep their dog on trupanion or an insurance company of their choice for 2 years. Accidents can and do happen especially during the first 2 years while, learning and exploring their big worlds. Theirs the toddler phase and the teenage phase. Their are many affordable options
9. Buyer agrees to groom their puppy themselves or professionally every 8 weeks. They should not allow the coat to become overly matted and must provide weekly or daily brushing and combing as needed.
9. Photos and video updates will be provided at least once every 6 months for a minimum of 2 years
10. The buyer is aware this dog is not to be used for breeding. Should the dog become pregnant the dog will be forfeited back to the breeder until the litter is whelped and the dog can be spayed. Should the dog produce a litter the buyer agrees to pay a 2000.00 fine and neuter the dog immediately.
11. This dog is never to be given or donated traded away without written consent from the breeder. Breeder should be notified immediately if dog is lost or stolen.
12. Buyer is aware and agree that if these terms and conditions aren’t followed they are voiding and forfeiting their health guarantee.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me.
Buyer is signing and is agreeing to this contract and has initialed all the numbered points above.
Buyers Name ___________________________
Buyers Signature _______________________________
Buyers Address _________________________________________________
Buyers phone number _________________________
Oodles of Poodles